Monday, April 4, 2011

What I fed my family today...

I don't have my meal plan typed up - I've been without my printer its needing a new driver...So I decided to actually wrote up our meal plan this week by hand....


Here's what I fed my family today:

b: cereal, smoothies, banana slices. 
s: roasted almonds & fruit snacks.
l: pb&j on multi grain bread. bean dip w/ rice cake "chips" for dipping. (kids are loving this bean dip recipe) will post it later. fresh cantaloupe.
s: clif Z bar for the kiddos with apple slices.
d: "Rice Bowl"  baked chicken, steamed green beans, corn & brown rice.

Tomorrow's Plan:

b: banana bread with banana slices and a hard boiled egg ;)  (special request)
s: crackers & cheese ~ greek yogurt.
l: leftovers from dinner night before ( Rice Bowl) Kid's will prob eat slices of ckn and extra veggies.
s: apples & all natural peanut butter (for dipping)
d: turkey burgers (grilled) pepperjack cheese on whole wheat buns. Grapes & bell pepper slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment