What I plan on feeding my family this week:
::Sunday::
B: cereal, apple slices & (banana, blueberry, strawberry, flax seed smoothies)
L: BLT's ~ carrot sticks ~ jalapeno dip.
D: turkey lasagna from the my freezer cooking last month.
::Monday::
B: pancakes from the freezer Our fav recipe linked here - (I add 1 tbs vanilla) , banana slices.
L: ham/cheese on crackers, strawberries/nectarines
D: chkn/bacon salads. (baked chicken breast, bacon crumbles on a green salad) crusty garlic bread.
::Tuesday::
B: oatmeal or cereal & smoothies.
L: cheese roll ups, ckn breast slices, sliced nectarines.
D: "enchilada" burritos. (I had leftover enchilada filling last time I made my freezer enchiladas) Turned them into ckn burritos and tossed them into the freezer wrapped in foil. Pull the from the freezer, bake in foil at 400 degrees for 40mins. Dinner will be EASY! broccoli as a side dish.
::Wednesday::
B: apple slices and french toast (from the freezer)
L: PBJ on whole wheat, corn chips, carrot sticks.
D: breakfast for dinner ;) This is only night - dinner is made per order :) I warm the griddle up and cook eggs by request :) turkey sausage and whole wheat toast.
::Thursday::
B: banana bread from the freezer ~ apple slices.
L: hot dogs/mac n cheese ~ nectarines & carrot sticks.
D: baked chkn, (marinated in the freezer) , sauteed green beans, Greek Taters
::Friday::
B: cereal or oatmeal. Smoothies.
L: ckn breast slices, yogurt covered raisins, carrot sticks.
D: Pizza Night! Our fav pizza dough recipe Homemade Pizza dough (in less than 30 mins!)
::Saturday::
B: cinnamon rolls (from the freezer) Recipe here!
L: grilled cheese and tomato soup. apple slices.
D: Chicken Ole served with corn and brown rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment