Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Meal Plan - Week #4

What I plan on feeding my family this week: 


::Sunday::

B: banana bread from the freezer ~ apple slices.
L: Hot Roast Sandwiches (Leftover pork roast that I threw in the crock pot over night one day last week just so we'd have the roast on hand.)
D: Pancakes!  Our fav recipe linked here - (I add 1 tbs vanilla) Served with fresh fruit and a side of bacon.


::Monday::

B: peanut butter on whole wheat toast, banana slices, smoothies.
L: chicken noodle soup & carrot sticks.
D: baked chicken (marinated in the freezer) broccoli, pasta.

::Tuesday::

B: oatmeal or cereal & smoothies.
L: PB&J on whole wheat. cheese sticks. raisins.
D:  beef & bean burritos

::Wednesday::

B: banana bread & apple slices.
L: mac'n'cheese. easy. cheesy.
D: breakfast for dinner ;) This is only night - dinner is made to order :) I warm the griddle up and cook eggs by request :) turkey sausage and whole wheat toast.

::Thursday::

B: oatmeal or cereal. smoothies.
L: lasagna from the freezer (I froze individual servings last month so I can warm some up for the kids easily)
D: Pork Sirloin Roast in the crock pot - this recipe varies. Last week I took a 3lb roast, and after reading a million recipes and talking with a close friend, and taking inventory with what I had on hand - I decided to douse it in apple juice (that was a common ingredient in most of the recipes I read) then I sprinkled Lipton's dry mix  onion dip over the roast, and smothered it in cream of potato soup (2cans) and let it cook on low for 8 hours. Everyone loved it. 

::Friday::

B: pancakes from the freezer. banana slices.
L: Little Man's request: Hot Dogs on a STICK ;)
D: Pizza Night! Our fav pizza dough recipe Homemade Pizza dough (in less than 30 mins!)

::Saturday::

B: cinnamon rolls (from the freezer) Recipe here!
L: grilled cheese and tomato soup. apple slices.
D: Chicken Ole  served with corn and brown rice.(I keep forgetting to put this IN the crock pot!) I MUST make it this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment