Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Meal Plan this Week...

This last week my laptop took a fall...and needed a new hard drive...Which pretty much threw me for a loop as far as meal planning goes...Normally I bookmark ideas/recipes during the week and then sit down and create my meal plan for the upcoming week on Saturday morning while the kids watch cartoons & I drink my coffee.  I will say it was WONDERFUL being unplugged and a nice little break from being online but this week's meals snuck up on me and I was without a plan.  Never a dull moment in this crazy beautiful life of ours.

Which brings me to this week's meal plan: Open the freezer door and grab something...bake it...serve it. Then the next day open the pantry door grab something. Prepare it. Serve it. Repeat. Completely serious. Freezer cooking pays off!  Thank goodness for our double freezers in the garage and an extremely stocked pantry.  No need for eating out or trips to the grocery store this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment