Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chicken Enchiladas Extraordinaire.

Tuesday Night was 'planned' enchilada night, however, due to unforeseen circumstances. (a trip to Target for dog food & diapers!) Enchilada night was transformed into "hot dog, apple wedges and carrot stick" night, for the soul purpose that we could get everyone fed, bathed and into bed on time!

Which leads to tonight..."pantry" night turned into enchilada night. I found this recipe and decided to give it a try - I love that I had everything I needed for it - super easy. (and is does not even call for enchilada sauce, which is something I run out of frequently!)  The husb said it's a keeper ~ Good.....because I made 4 pans of enchiladas. One for dinner tonight, 2 for the freezer and gave one to "Nana & Grandpa" for their dinner tonight.

The only change I made was that I truly made them into enchiladas (rolled the tortillas topped them with a little of the filling and some shredded cheese) I felt they would easier to serve that way.

Chicken Enchiladas Extraordinaire. Recipe here.

delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment