Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/17/2011 - 1/23/2011 Meal Plan

Monday 1/17/2011 Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna and Turkey Lasagna For Christmas I was given a very cool lasagna pan that holds 3 different kinds of lasagna at one time. It looks like this:  Lasagna Trio  I am very excited to use it!

Tuesday 1/18/2011 Baked Veggie Sandwiches Very cool idea and looks very filling as well as delish!

Wednesday 1/19/2011 Crock Pot Ribs I already know this will be a favorite of mine since they practically cook themselves! But I'm pretty sure the rest of our little crew will be in agreement. Even our princess that only has 2 teeth! She is definitely our meat and potatoes girl. Love it.

Thursday 1/20/2011 Crock Pot baked potatoes with all the toppings! I will set up a baked potato "bar" and let the guys pile it on high....cheeses, meats, veggies, you name it!

Friday 1/21/2011 - the husb's birthday. Keeping this night open ~ doubting we will be home.


Saturday 1/22/2011 Ham and Potato Soup Always looking for recipes that use ham. At the beginning of each month we purchase one extremely lean 6lb ham at Costco for about 2.45 per lb. This ham turns into so many meals -we definitely get our money's worth. We even slice it ourselves and use it for cold cuts/lunch meat - grilled cheese & ham sandwiches. It stretches a long way.

Sunday 1/23/2011 Taco Night! Pretty self explanatory.

 One more week to go and the whole month of January will be posted!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment