Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friday Night....Pizza Night!

I had plans to use my bread machine to make pizza dough Friday night, but after two failed attempts I realized my bread machine had different plans and I gave it the night off.  At the very last moment I made this Homemade Pizza Dough in less than 30 mins! and it turned out great.

Makes me think back to over a year ago - when we would order pizza....wait 45+ mins for it to arrive. Drop close to $40.00 plus tip on a greasy pizza.  This was SO much faster, wayyyyy cheaper and healthier! (plus bellies were full and we had over half a pizza left) Thinking about making Friday Night our "official" homemade pizza night ~ and I'll already know what to serve for lunch Saturday afternoon....leftovers!

Our planned meal last night was Baked Potato Soup, but the great thing about plans is you can switch it up if need be since you have all the ingredients available.  We were at a family gathering last night ~ (I didn't have to cook!) So tonight I'm looking forward to serving soup. Which should be perfect since I have a house full of scratchy throat sickies.

No comments:

Post a Comment