Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dinner at our house...

Crock Pot Ribs were definitely enjoyed by all tonight. Normally, when making ribs - I prepare them very similar to this recipe - I boil them and then I grill them smothered in BBQ Sauce. What I love about this recipe is that I didn't have to go out into the 30 degree weather today to make dinner! I boiled them this morning and then I tossed them into the crock pot for the day smothered in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce (our fav!) Good stuff ~ and oh soooo easy! Before tossing leftovers into the fridge tonight - I de-boned the rest of the meat, and I plan on making open faced sandwiches for lunch tomorrow. Yay for leftovers!

For all my "non whole wheat" loving friends - This week we've tried Country White Bread in the bread machine. The husb is really enjoying it.

Our sweet treat of the week - is a oldie but a goody - little man and I made Original Nestle Toll House Cookies   baked 9 cookies and tossed the rest of the dough into the freezer in smaller portions for when we need more fresh baked cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment