Enjoying every minute as a Mommy and a Wife. Simply loving every minute of our crazy beautiful life. Follow me as I meal plan my way through feeding my family wholesome healthy foods...trying new recipes that even a toddler will love.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Currently baking - Peanut Butter Banana Bread!
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Little man and I just put this into the oven to bake. It smells SO good. I love that it incorporates milled flax seed. Which I already sneak into my kid's diet on a regular basis so this is just perfect. I will be serving it for breakfast in the morning. If its a hit I will make a couple loaves to toss into the freezer. Banana bread is always nice to have on hand and it disappears quickly around here plus it freezes nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment