Friday, January 14, 2011

Currently NOT Baking

No Bake cookies are one of my husb's favorites. Thinking about "no bakes" takes me back to when little man was just a baby ~ Winter of 2007.  We got a ton of snow that winter...the husb worked a ton of long hours that winter and I did a lot of baking that winter.  Since it was just the two and a half of us in the house back then I would often send extra goodies to work with him to share with "the guys" No bake cookies were always a hit. 

One time I had a specific bachelor type co-worker of his ask if I would make him his own batch of no bakes - of course the next batch I made was a double, and I made sure he got his own little supply of no bakes. There is no doubt in my mind those cookies disappeared just as quickly as it took for me to make them. They are SO easy! 

I was looking for a recipe this morning and stumbled upon these Healthy No Bake Cookies Of course we had to try it - and they have been deemed delicious not only by the littles but also by the husb. I was out of wheat germ - I added extra milled flax seed to compensate. Great Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment