Monday, January 3, 2011

::Disclaimer::

Since this blog is completely new and I'm completely new to blogging (and I'll admit somewhat clueless!)  I feel obligated to give you this disclaimer. The opinions I am writing about - meals that have worked for us or haven't worked for us those opinions are coming from a pretty picky husb...kinda picky 3 year old and not-so-picky 1 year old that has a tendency to be super cute but moody and just plain not eat her dinner b/c she doesn't feel like it. I would love to write from my personal experiences with these meals - however I'm on the tail end of an extremely strict diet. Hopefully by spring I will be in "mission accomplished" mode and back into eating healthy balanced meals with my family but for now ~ I cook 2 meals. Dinners for Mama and dinners for the rest of the family and I'm okay with that b/c I've seen how far I've come. So take a look at these recipes and try them for your family, that is what we are doing ~ and enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment