Enjoying every minute as a Mommy and a Wife. Simply loving every minute of our crazy beautiful life. Follow me as I meal plan my way through feeding my family wholesome healthy foods...trying new recipes that even a toddler will love.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Grilled Bacon Cheddar Turkey Burgers..
This is one of our normal meals pretty basic - the guys love them. Little man usually eats the bacon, cheddar and turkey and leaves the bun behind...with the exception of tonight! I made these homemade whole wheat Hamburger Buns this afternoon and little man made the whole thing disappear. They were super soft & I made half the batch for hamburgers and the other half for hot dogs (thinking lunches) I can either make sub sandwiches from the hot dog buns or pull hot dogs from the freezer ~ I'm sure either way - I won't get any complaints!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment